The 68-6-4X from BrassCraft is a 3/8” OD x 1/4” MIP Threaded Compression Adapter, Lead-Free. It connects a 3/8" OD copper/plastic pipe (or a flexible water connector) to a 1/4" female threaded outlet or fitting in a straight line. Made in the USA from lead-free brass and approved for potable water use nationwide.
- Connections: 3/8" OD (1/4" Nominal/CTS) Compression x 1/4" MIP (Male Threaded);
- Operating Temperature Range: -65° - 250° F;
- Max Operating Pressure: 200 psi;
- Material: Lead-Free Brass, approved for potable water use;
- CSA Listed, NSF/ANSI 372;
- Made in the USA.
|Male Threaded Adapters|