The 110223-305 from Armstrong is a Astro 2 series, 230CI model 3-speed flanged circulator pump, 115V, designed for closed-loop heating applications. Low, Medium, and High Speeds cover various single and multi-zone applications in radiant floor heating, fan coils, radiator/baseboard and other systems. This model is a direct replacement for Taco 007-F5 & 008-F6 series, Grundfos UPS 15-58FC & 15-42F series, Wilo Star S 16FX and B&G NRF-22.
- Designed for use in closed-loop heating applications - hydronic, baseboards, radiant floor heat, etc.;
- e-Coating on the inside of the pump provides an enhanced corrosion protection for longer pump life and less debris in the system;
- Large wiring box and convenient plug-in terminal strip;
- 3-Speed functionality;
- cETLus listed;
- Standard flange (2-1/2" OC holes), compatible with other brand flanges & isolation valves.
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, 1 Phase;
- Nominal Power: 97 Watts;
- Amp Draw: 0.45A @ Spd 1; 0.58A @ Spd 2; 0.81A @Spd 3;
- Max. fluid temperature: 230°F;
- Max. ambient temperature: 104°F;
- Max. operating pressure: 150 psi;
- Max flow: 18 GPM;
- Max. head: 18 ft;
- Body material: Cast Iron;
- Component materials: Noryl impeller, ceramix shaft & bearings, EPDM gasket;
- System connections: standard flange;
- Circulator flange-to-flange dimensions (height): 6.38" (6-3/8").
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty.