The 230 from Liberty Pumps is a Manual Sump Pump, 1/3HP, 10' cord, 115V. This Energy Saving Liberty Pump features deep finned powder coated aluminum motor housing that provides 225% more cooling capacity than cast iron housings. Efficient motor design reduces electrical usage by up to 40%.
Liberty Pump 230 has 1-1/2" NPT discharge, 3/8" solids-handling and 21' max. lift. This manual (switchless) pump may be operated by directly plugging into an approved electrical outlet. To prevent excessive seal wear and overheating, pumps should not be run dry for extended periods of time. A minimum 4-1/2" water level is recommended. If manual models are to be used with an optional control device, follow the instructions provided with that control and make power connections per those instructions. Set the turn-off level at 4-1/2" or greater.
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging. Made of high temp engineered thermoplastic
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- All fasteners - non-corrosive stainless steel
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Removable base allows suction down to 1/8"
- Horsepower: 1/3 HP
- Cord length: 10'
- Discharge: 1-1/2"
- Solids Handling: up to 3/8"
- Voltage: 115V
- Amps: 5.2
- RPM: 3450
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Maximum lift: 21'
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 9.6"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 14"
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|