The 237 from Liberty Pumps is an Automatic Sump Pump w/ Vertical Float Switch, 1/3HP, 10' cord, 115V. It can operate in a smaller 10" diameter sump pit. This Energy Saving Liberty Pump features deep finned powder coated aluminum motor housing that provides 225% more cooling capacity than cast iron housings. Efficient motor design reduces electrical usage by up to 40%.
The Liberty Pump 237 has 1-1/2" NPT discharge, 3/8" solids-handling, 21' max. lift. and thermally protected & permanently lubricated motor.
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging. Made of high temp engineered thermoplastic
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- All fasteners - non-corrosive stainless steel
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Removable base allows suction down to 1/8"
- Horsepower: 1/3 HP
- Cord length: 10'
- Discharge: 1-1/2"
- Solids Handling: up to 3/8"
- Voltage: 115V
- Amps: 5.2
- RPM: 3450
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Maximum lift: 21'
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 9.6"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 10"
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Vertical Float Switch|
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|