The 251 from Liberty Pumps is a Automatic Sump/Effluent Pump w/ Wide Angle Float Switch, 10' cord, 1/3HP, 115V. It features a unique one-piece cast iron housing and thermally protected & permanently lubricated motor. Efficient motor design of this energy saving pump reduces electrical usage by up to 40%.
The switch of this pump is factory-preset and is not adjustable. Turn-on level of the switch is 11" and turn-off level is 4-1/2". Other pumping differentials may be obtained by tethering the switch cord to the discharge pipe. NOTE: A minimum cord length of 3-1/2" from the tether point to the top surface of the float is required for proper switch operation. If using a differential other than the factory setting, be sure that when the pump shuts off, at least 3-1/2" of fluid is left in the basin so the impeller remains submerged.
Liberty Pumps 251 has 1-1/2" NPT discharge, 1/2" solids-handling and 18' shut-off head.
Use for De-watering, Sump and Effluent Applications.
For added protection, consider the addition of a back-up pump such as Liberty's SJ10 SumpJet, as well as an alarm such as Liberty's ALM-2 in applications where loss of pump function could result in property damage. If an alarm is used, it must be connected to a separate electrical circuit.
CAUTION: Do not let the pump run dry.
- Rugged 1/3 HP motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection;
- 1/2" solids handling;
- 1-1/2" discharge;
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities, and permanently lubricated bearings;
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, onepiece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps;
- Epoxy powder coat finish;
- Vortex style impeller for superior solids-handling. Made of high temperature engineering polymer;
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor;
- Fasteners - all non-corrosive stainless steel;
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft;
- Horsepower: 1/3 HP;
- Cord length: 10';
- Discharge: 1-1/2";
- Solids Handling: up to 1/2";
- Shut-off Head: 18';
- Voltage: 115V;
- Amps: 5.2;
- Hertz: 60 Hz;
- Phase: 1;
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F;
- Height: 10.5";
- Width: 9.6";
- Weight: 23 lbs.;
- Minimum pit/basin diameter: 14" in Sump and 18" in Effluent applications;
- Minimum pit/basin depth: 18" in Sump and 24" in Effluent applications;
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Wide Angle Float Switch|
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|