The 450 from Liberty Pumps is a Manual Sump Pump, 10' cord, 1/2HP, 115V. This submersible sump pump has a 1-1/2" NPT discharge and can handle solids up to 3/8". This manual sump pump has a max lift of 34" and can be operated by plugging directly into an approved electrical outlet. The Liberty Pump 450 manual submersible sump pump should not be run dry in order to prevent excessive seal wear and overheating. This sump pump requires a minimum sump diameter of 14".
A minimum 4-1/2" water level is recommended, when using the Liberty Pump 450. If manual models are to be used with an optional control device, follow the instructions provided with that control and make power connections per those instructions. Set the turn-off level at 4-1/2" or greater on this sump pump.
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging. Made of high temp engineered thermoplastic
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- All fasteners - non-corrosive stainless steel
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Removable base allows suction down to 1/8"
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Cord length: 10'
- Discharge: 1-1/2"
- Solids Handling: up to 3/8"
- Voltage: 115V
- Amps: 7.5
- RPM: 3450
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Maximum lift: 34'
- Height: 12.5"
- Width: 9.6"
- Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 14"
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|