The ELV280 from Liberty Pumps is an Automatic Elevator Sump Pump System w/ OilTector Control, 1/2HP, 115V. The Liberty ELV280 elevator sump pump can handle solids up to 3/4", has a 1-1/2" discharge and a shut-off head of 37'. It can also reach a maximum flow of 64 GPM at 5' of dynamic head. The ELV series features the unique OilTector control, a mechanical float switch and a remote alarm. This elevator sump pump is ideal for elevators, garages, transformer vaults, manufacturing facilities and areas where the discharge of oil/hydrocarbons into the environment is prohibited.
This Liberty sump pump is equipped with an OilTector control system, which is designed and approved for safe operation of pumping, alarming and monitoring of elevator sump pits, transformer vaults and other applications where oil and water must be detected. The OilTector system will activate the Liberty Pump ELV 280 elevator sump pump to remove water from elevator pits in accordance with ASME17.1. The elevator sump pump will provide pumping of only water - even if an oil condition is detected. The OilTector cycles the Liberty sump pump only in the water range. Oil and other harmful substances are not discharged into the environment. An alarm is activated in the event of a high water condition or high oil condition. The Liberty ELV 280HV elevator Sump Pump comes with oil resistant power cords and pump components.
- Automatic: Yes with Control
- Heavy-duty 1/2 HP cast iron sump pump
- 3/4" Solids handling size
- Oil resistant SJEOOW cord (25' standard length)
- Easy, clamp mounted pre-set level sensor holder
- No field adjustments required. OilTector will turn pumps on and off, sound the high water alarm and high oil alarm with one easy installation
- Control panel with separate pump and control circuits - Nema 1 enclosure
- Height 8.75" x Width 6.5" x Depth 5"
- Plug-in ready pump cord and power to panel cord for quick and easy installation
- Remote alarm with additional auxiliary (24 VDC) contacts for connection to building automation system or SCADA system
- Audio/visual warning
- 120 volt primary and 9 volt back-up powered
- Power on, Pump Run, High water and High oil lights
- ASME17.1 Compliant
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Voltage: 115 V
- Phase: 1
- Full load Amps: 8.5
- Locked Rotor Amps: 23
- Thermal overload temp: 248F
- Stator winding class: B
- Cord: 25'
- Discharge: 1-1/2"
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Wide Angle Float Switch|
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|