The 505025 from Little Giant is a Manual Submersible Utility/Sump Pump w/ 25' cord, 1/6HP, 115V. The Little Giant 5-MSP series pumps are capable of pumping water down to 1/8" level.
Both 5-ASP and 5-MSP Little Giant utility pumps feature an epoxy coated cast aluminum housing.
Head (ft) Flow (GPH) Head (m) Flow (LPH)
1 1200 0.3 4542.5
3 1170 0.9 4428.9
5 1100 1.5 4164.0
10 1000 3.0 3785.4
20 520 6.1 1968.4
- For a wide range of de-watering and fluid transfer applications.
- 1/6 HP shaded pole motor with overload protection
- Designed for continuous duty
- Pumps water down to 1/8" level
- Regular garden hose adapter for discharge is included
- Removable inlet screen for easy cleaning
- Epoxy coated cast aluminum housing
- Viton shaft seal
- Model: 5-MSP
- HorsePower: 1/6HP
- Max. Flow: 1200 GPH @ 1' of Head
- Cord Length: 25ft
- Operation: Manual
- Shut Off @ 26.3ft of head
- Voltage: 115V
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Amps: 5A
- Watts: 380W
- Weight: 8.75 lbs.
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 7.75" x 4.31" x 6.12"
- Certification: UL/CSA
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|