The 510802 from Little Giant is an Automatic Sump/Effluent Pump w/ Vertical Switch and 20' cord, 1/2HP, 115V. The Little Giant 10EC-CIA-SFS series effluent pump for use in basins or lift stations, and is suitable for pumping sewage, effluent, wastewater, and other non-explosive, non-corrosive liquids with up to 1/2" spherical solids.
The Little Giant 510802 pump has a 1-1/2" FNPT discharge and an intake sceen for easy cleaning and protection of impeller against clogging. Other features include epoxy-coated cast iron housing, st. steel screws and other non-corrosive components to insure longer life of the pump.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction;
- Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC);
- Designed for continuous duty;
- Energy-saving low amp draw;
- Cooler running motor;
- 1-1/2" FNPT (38 mm) discharge;
- Handles solids up to 1/2" (12.7 mm) diameter;
- 140°F (60°C) liquid temperature rating;
- cCSAus listed.
- Horsepower: 1/2HP;
- Switch Type/Operations: Integral Snap-Action Float;
- On Level: 8" - 11" (20.3 cm - 27.9 cm);
- Off Level: 2" - 5" (5.1 cm - 12.7 cm);
- Shut-Off Head: 36';
- Performance (GPM): 67 @ 5', 57 @ 10', 52 @ 15', 47 @ 20', 28 @ 30';
- Pressure: 15.6 PSI;
- Voltage: 115V;
- Amperage: 8A;
- Power: 850 Watts;
- Cord Length: 20';
- Weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg).
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty.
|Vertical Float Switch|
|Max Shut-Off Head|
|Max Flow @ 5' of Head|