|The 130-G2W1C from Sioux Chief is a 1/2” PEX-A x 3/8” OD Compression Angle Stop Valve, Quarter-turn. Expansion fittings are intended for use with PEX-A tubing only. Direct replacement for Uponor LF4855038.|
- Approved for potable water use (meets NSF/ANSI 372 & 61-g).
- Quarter-turn positive on and off
- cUPC/IAPMO listed.
- Installed using expansion method (expansion tool + rings), compatible with Uponor/Wirsbo ProPEX system (hePEX, AquaPEX), Sioux Chief, Mr. PEX & Rehau.
- Pressure/temperature rating up to 150 psi @ 210°F
- 1/2” PEX-a connection and 3/8” OD compression outlet
- Angled design
- Bright, nickel plated No Lead valve.
|Outlet Stop Valves|
1/2” PEX-A x 3/8” OD Compression Angle Stop Valve, Lead Free