The 006-BC4 from Taco is a Bronze Circulator Pump, 1/2” Sweat, 1/40 HP, 115V. It's primarily designed for circulating hot or chilled fresh water in open or closed loop applications. It can be used for hydronic heating, domestic hot water recirculation, hydro-air heating/cooling, heat recovery units, water source heat pumps, drain down open loop solar systems and potable water applications. The compact, low power consumption design of the Taco 006-BC4 Circulator Pump is ideal for high efficiency jobs.
Features the unique, replaceable cartridge that contains all of the moving parts and allows for easy service instead of replacing the entire circulator.
- Domestic Hot Water Recirculation;
- Hydro-Air Heating/Cooling;
- Heat Recovery Units;
- Water Source Heat Pumps;
- Drain Down Open Loop Solar Systems;
- Potable Water Systems;
- Voltage: 115V;
- 60 Hz;
- Phase 1;
- 0.54 Amps;
- HP: 1/40HP;
- Flow Range: 0 – 10 GPM;
- Head Range: 0 – 9 Feet;
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40°F (4°C);
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 220°F (104°C);
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi;
- Connection Sizes: 1/2" Sweat.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty;