The 007-F5-7IFC from Taco is a Cast Iron Circulator Pump with IFC, 1/25HP, 115V. It's designed to simplify piping, reduce installation costs and improve system performance. With an IFC (Integral Flow Check) inside the Taco 007-F5-7IFC model pump, the need for a separate in-line flow check is eliminated. This feature reduces a pressure drop and increases flow performance vs. in-line flow checks. Both the IFC and the cartridge are easily accessed for removal and service.
Taco 007-F5-7IFC replaces Grundfos models UP15-42F/R, UPS15-58FC spd 2.
- Hydronic Heating/Cooling;
- Radiant Heating;
- Zoning with Pumps;
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils;
- And others.
- Flow Range: 0 – 17 GPM
- Head Range: 0 – 8.5 Feet
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40˚F (4˚C)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 240°F (115˚C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" Flanged
- Voltage: 115V;
- Hertz: 60Hz;
- Phase: 1;
- Amps: 0.71A;
- HP: 1/25HP;
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.