The 008-F6-3IFC from Taco is a Cast Iron Circulator Pump w/ IFC, 1/25HP, 115V. It's designed to reduce installation costs when zoning with “00” circulators on hydronic or radiant heating, hydro-air fan coils or closed-loop solar heating systems. A built-in Integral Flow Check (IFC) of the Taco 008-F6-3IFC eliminates the need for purchase and installation of an additional flow check valve.
Taco 008-F6-3IFC replaces:
Grundfos UP15-42FC, UPS15-58FC @ spd 2.
- Hydronic Heating/Cooling
- Radiant Heating
- Zoning with Pumps
- Mixing Stations
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils
- And others
- Flow Range: 0 – 12.5 GPM
- Head Range: 0 – 15 Feet
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40˚F (4˚C)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 240°F (115˚C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" Flanged
- Voltage: 115V;
- Hertz: 60Hz;
- Phase: 1;
- Amps: 0.79A;
- HP: 1/25HP;
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.