The 3350-T3 from Taco is a 1/2” Threaded Pressure Reducing Valve, Cartridge Style, 10-50 psi. It's used to automatically feed water to a hydronic system whenever pressure in the system drops below the pressure setting of the valve.
Simply push down the fast fill button on top of the PRV and when the set pressure is reached the valve pops out of fast fill and returns to its normal operating mode.
- Automatic Pressure Reset from Fast Fill
- Easy External Dial-up Pressure Setting
- Set Pressure Indicator
- Simple serviceability with the unique one piece cartridge
- Internal check allows the cartridge to be replaced without draining the system
- Integral Strainer.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 250 psi
- Adjustment Pressure Range: 10-50 psi
- Factory Pressure Setting: 12 psi
- Maximum Temperature: 210°F
- Media: Water.
- Body Material: Forged Brass
- Cartridge Materials: Wetted Parts - Stainless Steel, Engineered Plastics, Bronze, EPDM Seals
- Approvals: ASSE 1003.
|FNPT x FNPT Union|
|Boiler Fill Valves|
|Pressure Reducing Valves|
|10 - 50 psi|
|Max Inlet Pressure|