The 5123-C2 from Taco is a 3/4” Union Sweat Mixing Valve (Lead-Free), ASSE 1070, 85F-120F. It's designed for use at the water heater to distribute controlled water temperatures to the domestic hot water system and is suitable for use in Potable Water.
Taco's new 5123-C2 Low Lead Mixing Valve makes it ideal for use in the distribution of water through a domestic hot water system. The valve's unique design and advanced thermostatic element doesn't require routine maintenance and ensures a stable mixed water temperature throughout the valves adjustable range. The Second-generation material was tested and calibrated under closely controlled conditions ensuring durability and functionality.
- Body: Forged Brass (≤.25% Lead Brass);
- Internal Components: ≤.25% Lead Brass, Noryl GFN2;
- Seals: Viton;
- Spring: Stainless Steel;
- Piston: Polysulfone;
- Gaskets: EPDM.
- Lead-Free Compliant (≤.25% Lead);
- Suitable For Use in Potable Water;
- No Routine Maintenance Required;
- Lockable Maximum Temperature Setting;
- Outlet Temperature Strip.
- Connections: 3/4" Union Sweat;
- Heat Capacity: 1.8 Cv;
- Maximum Flow: 14 GPM (54 L/Min);
- Minimum Flow: 1 GPM (3.8 L/Min);
- Hot Supply Temperature: 120-180°F (49-82°C);
- Cold Supply Temperature: 39-80°F (5-27°C);
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 200 psi (13.8 Bar);
- Maximum Variation in Supply Pressure: 20%;
- Minimum Temperature Differential Between Hot Supply and Mixed: 27°F (15°C);
- Outlet Temperature Range: 85-120°F (29-49°C);
- Factory Set to: 115-120°F (41-45°C);
- Accuracy of Outlet Temperature: ± 3°F;
- Approvals: ASSE 1017 / 1070, CSA125.3, cUPC.