Zurn (Wilkins) NR3XL Model is Residential Pressure Regulator. Designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure. The integral strainer makes this device most suitable for residential water systems that require frequent cleaning of sediment and debris. The direct acting integral by-pass design prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion. The balance piston design enables the regulator to react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand, while at the same time, providing protection from inlet pressure changes. Provides highest level of corrosion resistance.
- ASSE Listed 1003;
- IAPMO Listed;
- CSA Certified;
- NSF Listed - Standard 61, Annex G (0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT);
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by IAPMO R&T (0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT).
- Sizes: 1" FNPT (Single Union);
- Minimum Inlet Pressure = 80 PSI as per UPC Code;
- Maximum Working Water Pressure: 400 PSI;
- Maximum Working Water Temperature: 140°F;
- Reduced Pressure Range: 15 to 75 PSI;
- Factory Preset: 50 PSI;
- Cold Water Rated Temperature: 73.4°F @ 400 PSI.
|FNPT Union x FNPT|
|Pressure Reducing Valves|
|15 - 75 psi|
|Max Inlet Pressure|