The 34-P1500XL from Zurn is a 3/4” Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve 25-175 psi (Lead-Free). Designed for installation on cold water service lines as a means of protection against excessive pressure buildup. These devices are for pressure only and should be used in conjunction with other temperature limiting devices. Also suitable for static relief, low capacity pump relief, passive solar, thermal expansion relief and other similar uses in commercial and industrial applications.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by IAPMO R&T (0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT).
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" MNPT;
- Outlet Connection: 1/2" FNPT;
- Calibrated Pressure Adjustments: 25 to 175 PSI;
- Maximum Working Water Pressure: 175 PSI;
- Maximum Working Water Temperature: 210°F;
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 175 PSI.
|Cold Water PRV's|
|Pressure Relief Valves|
|Relief Setting / Range|
|25 - 175 psi|