The 0011-F4-2IFC from Taco is a Circulator Pump with IFC, 1/8HP, 115V. It's designed for high head and medium flow applications, that are common for large residential and light commercial applications, such as closed loop hydronic heating. The IFC built into the circulator eliminates the need for purchase and installation of an additional in-line check valve and performs better when compared to regular check valves. Taco 0011-F4-2IFC Circulator is perfect for boilers with high pressure drop, as well as fan coil units, heat exchangers, large radiant heat and heat recovery/geothermal systems. Universal flange to flange dimensions and flange orientation of the circulator allows it to serve as a replacement for other models. Compact, has low power consumption and ideal for high-efficiency jobs. Both IFC and cartridge are easily accessed for service, saving the need for replacing the entire circulator.
Taco 0011-F4-2IFC replaces:
Grundfos UPS 26-99FC.
- High Pressure Drop Boilers
- Medium/Large Hydronic, Geothermal and Radiant Heating projects
- Wood Boilers / Furnaces
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils
- And many others
- Flow Range: 0 – 30 GPM
- Head Range: 0 – 31 Feet
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40˚F (4˚C)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230°F (110˚C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" Flanged
- Voltage: 115V;
- Hertz: 60Hz;
- Phase: 1;
- Amps: 1.76A;
- HP: 1/8HP;
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.