The 0015-MSF3-IFC from Taco is a Cast Iron Circulator Pump w/ IFC, 1/20HP, 115V. It's designed for a wide range of applications in hydronic, radiant heating and other recirculation project types. 3-Speed switching capability of the 0015-MSF3-IFC Taco Circulator Pump provides a convenient way to match a wide combination of PEX / Copper tube diameters and length of runs. Taco 00R has the highest starting torque in its class and a removable, high-flow Integral Flow Check (IFC) that reduces pressure drop and prevents gravity flow.
Taco 0015-MSF3-IFC 3 speed replaces:
The older Taco 00R-MSF1-IFC, 00R-MSF1-4IFC models,
Armstrong Astro 50-3, and
- Hydronic Heating/Cooling
- Radiant Heating
- Zoning with Pumps
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils
- And many others
- Voltage: 115V;
- Hertz: 60Hz;
- Phase: 1;
- Amps @ Speed 1: 0.71A;
- Amps @ Speed 2: 0.82A;
- mps @ Speed 3: 0.98A;
- HP: 1/20HP;
- RPM: 3250;
- Motor Type: Permanent Split Capacitor Thermally Protected.
- Flow Range (GPM): 0-18;
- Head Range (FT): 0-21;
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40˚F (4˚C);
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230°F (110˚C);
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi;
- Connection Sizes: 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” Flanged.
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.